Compounding is the individual preparation of customized prescriptions (Rx Required) on the order of a licensed prescriber. Traditional compounding is allowed by the Florida State Board of Pharmacy and Food and Drug Administration. If conventional medicines do not meet your needs, our compounding pharmacy can help.
Our Pinellas Park Pharmacy can:
- -Provide preservative, dye-, sugar-, alcohol- and lactose-free medications
- -Formulate medications that have been discontinued or not availble OTC
- -Customize bio-identical hormone replacement therapies for women & men
- -Combine medications into one application
- -Change a pill into a syrup, topical lotion, or other dispensing method
The ability to create these personalized medications allows compounding pharmacists to help patients with a wide variety of needs. Contact us today to learn more about our unique customized solutions for health and wellness.
For our compounded and retail prescription clients, we offer the following:
- -Accept most insurance plans
- -Delivery Service
- -Highest quality Customer Service
Our compounding pharmacies are USP compliant. We regularly send our products to an independent laboratory for sterility and potency testing to affirm that we are supplying the highest quality medications to our clients.